If you are not satisfied with your occupational health service, Split Dimension Ltd can conduct a comprehensive review helping you to focus on business requirements..
- Consider the core services currently provided and assess whether they are appropriate to your legal and business requirements
- Assess the effectiveness of current services by discussion with HR, managers, unions, staff and current provider
- Assess the cost of current services against market norms
- Assess current reasons for absence
- Discuss current occupational health caseload
- Review random selection of OH casefiles
- Provide a full report on findings including recommendations and a Service Improvement Plan
In order to obtain as much information as possible, Split Dimension Ltd uses open questionnaires and audit forms as the basis for discussion in order to meet the information requirements of the particular project. This approach allows for a highly qualitative assessment of the issues facing your business. Areas covered are:
- General overview of the area within the organisation for which the interviewee responsible
- Relevant policies and processes
- Risk assessments
- People information, absence management and triggers
- Business drivers and finance
- Current occupational health and safety provision
- Education and understanding among managers, HR and employees
- Current service issues and expectations
As the staff who work with Split Dimension Ltd are all Registered General Nurses with further qualifications in occupational health, they are fully qualified to assess OH records and their practice is governed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code of Professional Conduct.
“Your report helped us enormously and has served as an action plan for what feels like a new team”
David Bailey, Director of Human Resources, Cornwall County Council.